Information We Collect from Visitors
Via InsideBedroom website, we may collect two major types of information from visitors. They are:
- Personally-Identifiable Information
This is the type of information that can be used for identifying particular visitors. This include email address, social media account details, phone number, name, etc. While signing up for the InsideBedroom newsletter or an account, you will be required to enter some of these details. Nevertheless, you have the complete set of freedom not to provide these features. It needs to be noted that you don’t require an account for reading content from InsideBedroom.com. On another scenario, if you are logging into the account with the help of a social networking website, your privacy settings will have a bigger role on what information is provided to us.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Non-Personal Information or Other Information
This type of information is general and cannot be used for individual identification. These are, on the other hand, are purely technical. There will be a basic line of server logging going on when you read our articles or do some other activities. For instance, when you want to stay signed into the InsideBedroom account, one or more cookie will be stored in your computer storage area. Similarly, on a regular basis, activities as well as IP addresses are collected. Other than these, personally-unidentifiable information include browser name, Operating System and geographical information via IP address.
Use of Collected Information from InsideBedroom
You would be interested to know how these identifiable and non-identifiable information is being used.
- Consistent Improvement of our website is the major objective of data collection. By collecting your valuable feedback on our articles and other guides, InsideBedroom tries to come with new plans as well as ideas for enriching our visitors’ experience.
- The information is also used to Tailor Personalized User Experience in InsideBedroom.com. We try to keep our services unique in such a way that you can have the most appropriate information to get the right products.
- Further Communication is another reason for personally-identifiable data collection. When you give us email IDs via sign-up forms, we use the information to communicate with you — regarding fresh content, offers and other promotional offers, but only with your consent.
- Non-Identifiable Information will be used for analytics and research. By analysing the regional and IP address-based information, we can know about the content trends and other demands from visitors. This can be used for advanced betterment of services that are offered.
- In addition, information can be used for advertising purposes as well. This makes it possible to show appropriate advertisement results when you search for something.
Sharing of Collected Information
In normal cases, all types of personal information collected from our visitors are completely safe. We take a bunch of physical and virtual methods to ensure the 100% safety of collected information. We don’t share this personally-identifiable information with third-parties, at any case.
Nevertheless, InsideBedroom may have to share the information with corresponding governments, given a request under data retention laws. This is, once again, done with proper authority and we make sure that your data is never misused.
A Take on Users’ Freedom
We have made things clear about data storage and sharing concepts of InsideBedroom. So, the visitors have an option not to provide the information with us. Alternatively, if you have some problem with provided set of information, you can always contact InsideBedroom for the revision of the same. For an extended range of protection, you can also prevent the InsideBedroom.com website from storing cooking on your device. That being part of your freedom, you may have to compromise personalized user experience.
Furthermore, it needs to be noted that all the terms in the article are applicable for InsideBedroom.com. It won’t be applicable to other products mentioned here or advertising agencies or social media websites. So, user-discretion is required while leaving from InsideBedroom website.