Transparency Disclosure: We may receive a fee from the seller for any purchases made through links on this website or from other sites accessed via this website. This fee incurs no additional costs for the buyer. To learn more, please read our full disclosure page here. Read our Product Research and Testing page to know more about our review process in detail.
Bamboo pillows are becoming increasingly more popular. It is generally the pillow cover (our outer cover) that is made using a thin silky fiber obtained from bamboo which naturally hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. Bamboo pillows are extremely breathable, and not only keep you cool at night, but also absorb any sweating to keep you dry. Bamboo-derived rayon is also used in sheets, and bamboo sheets are increasing in popularity as people become aware of their unique properties. Check here for our Bamboo Sheet review.
We have searched through the bamboo pillows available, and have chosen our best 8 below. They tend to be priced higher than regular cotton or polyester pillows, but those that use them reckon they are definitely worth the expenditure. Take note that the term ‘bamboo pillow’ refers to the cover of the pillow only. The filling does not consist of bamboo fiber: only the cover. You can also acquire bamboo pillowcases as part of a bamboo sheet set. The bamboo is often used in combination with other fibers such as polyester microfiber and Lycra. Bamboo pillows are recognized as being of high quality with benefits that more than compensate for what you pay for them. In any case, they are not significantly more expensive than standard cotton pillows.
|Ranking||Brand and Name||Type||Size||Price|
|#1||Snuggle-Pedic Luxury Bamboo Pillow||Shredded Mem Foam/Fiber||Q, K||View on Amazon|
|#2||Coop Home Goods Premium Bamboo Pillow||Shredded Mem Foam/Fiber||Std, Q, K||Check Discount Price|
|#3||Xtreme Comforts Slim Bamboo Pillow||Shredded Memory Foam||Std, Q, K||View on Amazon|
|#4||Wondersleep Premium Bamboo Pillow||Shredded Memory Foam||29” x 19”||View on Amazon|
|#5||Zen Bamboo Pillow with Gel Fiber Filling||Gel Fiber filling||Q, K||View on Amazon|
|#6||Langria Bamboo Pillow with Mem Foam filling||Shredded Memory Foam||26” x 17”||View on Amazon|
|#7||Brentwood Home Therapeutic Bamboo Pillow||Wedge: Polyurethane Foam||7”-10”-12”||View on Amazon|
|#8||Ontel Miracle BambooTM Pillow||Shredded Mem Foam/Fiber||28” x 20”||View on Amazon|
*Sizes: Std: Standard Size, Q: Queen, K: King. Some pillows are not standard size but are available in sizes stated in the chart.
Table of Contents
1. Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Pillow: Best Adjustable Bamboo Pillow
The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury pillow is another orthopedic pillow that helps keep your head and neck correctly aligned. The outer cover is 43% bamboo-derived rayon, 56.4% polyester microfiber and 0.6% Lycra for a bit of stretch. Like the Coop Home Goods bamboo pillow, you can adjust the amount of filling to suit your sleeping position and preferred level of hardness, springiness, and weight.
The filling, in this case, is the company’s proprietary mix of multiple densities of shredded memory foam. The combination of foam densities of the filling can be adjusted to meet your personal needs. It can be adjusted to suit snorers and is great for those using Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) machines. Each individual can have their own bespoke pillow.
- Fully adjustable fill quantity and the ratio of individual densities of foam shreds.
- Fill can be added through the inner and the outer cover.
- Suitable for all sleeping positions.
- The removable outer cover is 43% bamboo for smooth silky surface and good breathability.
- Zippered outer cover and
- Has excellent airflow to help keep you cool at night and also wicks away moisture while you sleep.
- Outer cover can be removed for washing, and the entire pillow can also be machine-washed and tumble-dried.
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
- Dust mite resistant.
- Biogreen CertiPUR-US certified foams and textiles.
- Made in the USA
- 20-Year manufacturer’s warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
- 120-night sleep test period during which you can return it free for a full refund.
- The pillow can be a bit on the hard side when delivered, but you send it back free of charge to get the filling adjusted to a softer mix.
- Otherwise, we could find no issues.
Editor’s Notes: It was very difficult to decide whether this pillow or that below was the better of two, but we decided on this because the multiple foam densities of the filling enable the pillow to be adjusted to meet your personal needs. The warranty and trial periods are also greater.
2. Coop Home Goods Premium Bamboo Pillow: Best Adjustable Bamboo Pillow
The Coop Home Goods Premium Bamboo Pillow is a bamboo cervical pillow, designed to provide good support for your head and neck. This keeps them in the correct position in relation to your spine. It comprises a shredded memory foam and microfiber filling in a bamboo-derived rayon cover. You can reduce or increase the amount of filling to provide your preferred thickness, or loft, depending on your sleeping position, size, and weight.
Shredded memory foam has an advantage over solid types of foam in that it allows a good flow of air through the pillow. Shredded foams are also more resistant to dust mites and help keep your face and head cool while sleeping. This, plus its superior support for your head and neck, is why we have placed this Coop Home Goods pillow at #2 in our listing.
- The loft of the pillow can be adjusted by adding or removing shredded visco-elastic memory foam fill.
- Cooling and keeps you dry at night.
- Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites.
- 60% polyester microfiber and 40% bamboo-derived rayon cover.
- Manufactured using CertiPUR-US foam.
- 5-Year warranty.
- 100-day trial period, during which you can return your pillow with no questions asked.
- Made in the USA
- Could feel slightly hard to side sleepers, but you can adjust the amount of filling to suit you.
- Otherwise, we could find no negatives.
Editor’s Notes: We have made the Coop Home Goods Premium bamboo pillow our second choice for a number of reasons, even though it is not 100% bamboo fiber. Its orthopedic properties are excellent, and the airflow through its shredded memory filling keeps you cool at night. In addition to that, the pillow can be adjusted to help prevent neck pain and provide genuine orthopedic support to keep your head and neck in the correct alignment with your spine. However, there is not a great deal between this pillow and those below.
Purchase This Pillow on Official Website
3. XTreme Comforts Slim Bamboo Pillow
The XTreme Comforts slim bamboo pillow is similar to the Snuggle-Pedic pillow above in that it is suitable for all sleeping positions and the shredded memory foam filling can be adjusted. There is an inner zipper than enables you to add or remove filling to meet your needs. You can make it thicker or thinner, and harder or softer. As the pillows above, the shredded memory foam allows a good flow of air through the pillow, keeping you cooler and dryer while you sleep. No more waking up with your hair wet with sweat or your face hot and irritated.
The XtremeComforts pillow is similar to the Coop Home Goods Premium and the Snuggle-Pedic pillows above. There is very little difference between the three for comfort and versatility, each catering for side, back and stomach sleepers. The cover for this pillow is made from 43% bamboo-derived rayon, 56.4% polyester microfiber, and 0.6% Lycra =Spandex). This is the same as our #2 pick, the Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury pillow.
- Suitable for all sleeping positions: a fully adjustable pillow with an inner zipper enabling those who sleep on their side, back or stomach to adjust the fill of the pillow for their desired thickness and hardness.
- Filled with shredded memory foam of varying densities that provide excellent airflow through the pillow to keep you cool at night.
- The bamboo-derived rayon in the cover offers a very sleek and cool sleeping surface that absorbs moisture to keep you dry. No more waking up with your face all sweaty or feeling hot.
- Keeps your head and neck in the correct position to allow a natural head, neck and spine position to help prevent neck and lower back pain.
- It also helps to reduce snoring, insomnia, and other sleep issues such as insomnia and certain orthopedic problems.
- Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites. If you have an allergy then the Xtreme-Comforts bamboo pillow can help reduce your discomfort.
- CertiPUR-US foams, guaranteed to be free from hazardous quantities of heavy metals such as mercury and lead, toxic fire retardants, phthalates, ozone depleters or any other hazardous and environmentally unfriendly substances
- Made in the USA.
- 20-Year warranty against faulty workmanship or material faults.
- 120-Night sleep trial. If you don’t like this pillow then return it free of charge for a full refund.
- A slight chemical smell on opening the package that soon dissipates
- Otherwise, no issues that we could find.
Editor’s Notes: The XTreme Comforts slim bamboo pillow is similar to those above, comprising a cover consisting of bamboo fibers and polyester microfibers, with or without a small quantity (0.6%) of Lycra/Spandex for a degree of stretch. These are superb pillows with excellent cooling properties that also absorb moisture and keep your face and neck dry while sleeping. Many people appear to be unaware of the benefits that shredded memory foams can provide. Memory foam does retain its ability to recover from compression whether it is present as a slab of foam or in shredded form.
4. Wondersleep Premium Bamboo and Memory Foam Pillow
The Wondersleep Premium bamboo and memory foam pillow consists of a cover made with 40% bamboo-derived rayon and 60% polyester fiber filled with shredded memory foam. As with the other pillows in our review, the shredded memory foam conforms to the shape of your head, neck, and shoulders and is good for all sleeping positions. The fill can be adjusted by means of a zippered cover to suit your sleeping positions and your preferred level of support – whether soft or firm.
The polyester microfiber inner cover is designed to hold in the foam, while the bamboo outer cover is designed to provide you with a super-smooth sleeping surface that is soft to lie on, and keeps you cool and dry during the night. As with most shredded memory foam pillows, you can decrease the amount of fill to give a flatter, softer pillow, or increase the filling for a thicker, harder pillow. The filling may also need adjustment according to your sleeping position. Stomach sleepers need a thinner pillow than back or side sleepers for example.
- Soft, silky bamboo cover for a wonderfully comfortable sleeping surface.
- The bamboo rayon helps keep you cool, and also wicks away moisture to keep you dry throughout the night.
- Helps reduce head and neck pain by maintaining a good sleeping posture.
- Zippered cover is machine washable and can be tumble-dried.
- Some users have successfully washed the pillow itself on a low setting, but it may take some time to dry.
- One-year warranty and free returns.
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
- Antifungal: resistant to mold and mildew.
- Free delivery.
- No more negatives that we could find with this pillow.
Editor’s Notes: This is an excellent Chinese-made shredded memory foam pillow fitted with a bamboo-derived rayon cover. It gets excellent reviews all round and we have found no issues with it. If you purchase from our link you will get a pack of two pillows at the stated price, so please check that you understand how many you are buying. You may return the pillow(s) for any reason in new and unused condition for a full refund: no shipping charges.
5. Zen Bamboo Ultra Plush Gel Pillow
Zen Bamboo Gel Fiber pillows are made with a super-plush gel fiber. The jacquard bamboo cover not only looks extremely elegant but also provides a super-smooth sleeping surface that is cooling and moisture absorbing. This results in a fabulous sleeping experience that is ideal for you if you have asthma, respiratory issues or other forms of allergy. The construction of this pillow ensures that the filling cannot shift inside the cover, so providing you with a superbly stable pillow.
The Chinese-made Zan Bamboo Gel Fiber Pillow is suitable for all sleeping positions: side, back and stomach, and is resistant to dust mites, mildew and molds. It is also resistant to stains and fading and can be machine-washed. This pillow has several other good features, including those detailed below.
- Bamboo-derived rayon cover
- Filled with a plush gel fiber for maximum comfort in any sleeping position.
- Excellent choice for those suffering allergies, asthma or other respiratory problems.
- Hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant, antimicrobial and antifungal.
- Stain and fade resistant.
- Machine washable pillow and cover.
- Tumble dry the pillow on a cool setting.
- Comes in a pack of two.
- Free shipping (Click for Details)
- Free returns if unused – if you buy from our link (Details here)
- You can return the pillows within 30 days, though you have to pay return costs.
- Some people find this pillow to be too soft and flat.
- Delivered vacuum packed in a small box – has to be allowed to expand on opening.
- Other than this, we could find no issues with this pillow.
Editor’s Notes: The Zen Bamboo Gel Fiber pillows get some rave reviews, but also some negatives. We carried out some research on gel-fiber and discovered that it is a microfiber: a synthetic polyester fiber originally developed to provide similar properties to goose down. Stronger than silk, it is extremely fine and can offer super-comfort without the materials shifting about as other fills tend to do. It also promotes air pockets in the pillow which helps to absorb heat and keep you cool at night. So-called gel fiber is easily compressed and molds to the shape of your head and neck for maximum support. This is likely the same type of microfiber used is many of the pillows we have reviewed.
6. Langria Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow – Best Budget Bamboo Pillow
The Langria premium pillow consists of an outer bamboo-derived rayon and polyester cover with a shredded memory foam filling. The outer cover consists of 35% bamboo and 65% polyester. It is extremely soft in a jacquard design and many people find it wonderful to sleep on. This pillow is made in China and comes at a budget price without sacrificing quality and comfort.
It is easy to add, remove, or redistribute filling to adjust the firmness, support or loft to meet your needs. This is particularly useful when you feel your pillow to be not as comfortable as you would like. This enables you to keep your spine, neck, and head correctly aligned and give you a comfortable night’s sleep. The pillow dimensions are 26” x 17” x 7”.
- The outer bamboo cover can be unzipped and washed by machine or by hand, then tumble dried or hung out on a line. Don’t wash the filling or inner cover enclosing it.
- This pillow is odor-free.
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
- CertiPUR-US certified foams.
- Absorbs moisture/sweat to keep you dry at night and also helps to keep you cool while sleeping.
- A cotton pouch is provided to keep extra shredded memory foam for use later in case you need to increase the filling.
- Low priced.
- Free shipping.
- Takes 24 hours to expand to size after opening.
- Otherwise, no significant issue we could find.
Editor’s Notes: The Langria Luxury Bamboo pillow is another pillow with a bamboo-derived rayon and polyester cover and a shredded memory foam filling. A zipper enables you to adjust the filling to suit your needs and more filling is available to you if you need it. It is available at a budget price for those who are unwilling or unable to spend a lot on a pillow.
7. Brentwood Home Therapeutic Bamboo Pillow: Best Wedge-Shaped Therapeutic Pillow
The Brentwood Home Therapeutic Foam Wedge Pillow comes with a washable, natural bamboo cover. It is available in 7-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch sizes. We are reviewing the 10-inch pillow (10” x 24” x 24”). The 10 inches refers to the height of the high end of the polyurethane wedge. The width and length are both 24 inches, as they are in the other two sizes. This gives you three options of wedge height and slope.
The pillow is designed in a wedge shape to elevate your upper body, or it can be used when you sleep on your side to stabilize your position. It is an ideal type of pillow to help those suffering from breathing problems such as COPD. It is also good if you are prone to acid reflux or have a hiatus hernia. It is also useful if you suffer from neck or back problems. You can also use the pillow to elevate your legs if this is needed.
- May be used on beds, sofas daybeds or anywhere else you tend to rest or sleep.
- The very soft bamboo cover is an ideal sleeping or resting surface and is useful for those with the above issues, or who tend to suffer from sciatica, heartburn, chronic coughing or back pain. It is also useful if you are pregnant.
- Hypoallergenic and antibiotic
- Keeps your upper body elevated and properly aligned with your spine.
- Helps enhance your breathing and maintain good blood circulation.
- 100% Lifetime Warranty.
- Bamboo Cover is machine washable.
- CertiPUR-US certified foam.
- Made in the USA
- A few comments about the foam being too hard, but nothing significant other than that.
Editor’s Notes: If you need a pillow that will help you elevate your upper body, or even your legs, then the Brentwood Therapeutic Foam Wedge Pillow is ideal for you. Some side sleepers use it to stabilize their body and prevent them from rolling onto their back or stomach. This is particularly useful for those suffering acid reflux, COPD or a hiatus hernia. It can also be used to elevate your feet or legs.
8. Ontel MBPF-MC6/2 Miracle Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover
The Ontel Miracle BambooTM Pillow is made in China, and comprises a 40% ultra-soft bamboo-derived viscose rayon and 60% polyester cover packed with a unique blend of shredded memory foams. The shredded memory foam filling conforms to the shape of your head, neck, and shoulders to provide perfect support for a comfortable and relaxing sleep. It also helps maintain a natural shape, from the top of your neck to the bottom of your spine.
Due to the memory foam, this pillow never flattens out since the foam reverts to its original shape when you move off it. The bamboo-derived rayon keeps you cool and dry when sleeping, so you wake up feeling refreshed in the morning. This pillow is 28” wide and 20” deep. You can adjust this pillow to a) provide extra soft support when propped up on its side, b) Lay it down flat for medium support and to cradle your head and neck, and c) fill it firm to use as a bolster when you are watching TV or reading.
- Extremely soft cover fabric helps you get a comfortable sleep.
- Adjustable for any sleeping position.
- 3 in 1 Adjustable support.
- Helps maintain a cool temperature and wicks moisture away from your head and neck.
- Hypoallergenic, and resistant to dust mites and odors.
- Antimicrobial, helping to keep you free from germs.
- Antistatic, preventing the generation of static electricity.
- Machine washable.
- Rolls up easily and tightly for use when traveling.
- Some misunderstandings on whether the listed price is for one or two pillows. Make sure you understand that pricing is for one pillow unless listing clearly states differently.
- Otherwise, these are good pillows for such a good price.
Editor’s Notes: The Ontel Miracle BambooTM Pillow is very similar to most other bamboo-derived rayon pillows listed here. As you will likely have noticed, the term ‘bamboo’ applies only to the outer cover of the pillow. As with other pillows of this type, you can adjust the fill to meet your needs, and extra shredded memory foam can be requested if required.
We have given you our bamboo pillow review for 2023, but what factors should you consider when buying one? Our Best Bamboo Pillow Buyer’s Guide will make some of the factors we have described above much clearer. So what is a bamboo pillow? It is not a hard bamboo pole, or even several of them tied together! That would not be a comfortable sleeping surface! It is a soft, silky pillow that is usually filled with shredded memory foam that provides you with a superb, cooling sleeping surface that also helps to keep you dry at night.
Bamboo is the world’s fastest-growing grass. Yes, that’s right – bamboo is a grass. When you break it down you will have many thousands of small fibers that can be treated and converted to a yarn that can be woven into the outer covers of your pillow. The bamboo yarn is generally referred to as a bamboo-derived rayon once it has been combined with a standard or superfine polyester thread. The outer covers of pillows can be woven using a mixture of around 35% – 40% bamboo fiber and 65% – 60% polyester fiber or microfiber (very fine fiber.)
But why go this bother when there are many basic cotton fiber pillows on the market? Those that have purchased bamboo fiber pillows, even when mixed with polyester, wonder why anybody should spend money on a basic type of cotton pillow (note that we are discussing the pillow cover here.) They find the bamboo-derived rayon pillow so much more comfortable and better value for money.
Why Bamboo Fibers?
Here are some other factors involved with using bamboo fibers to manufacture the cover of a pillow:
- It is eco-friendly.
- It provides enhanced breathability.
- It keeps you cool during hot nights.
- It keeps you dry when you sweat.
- It possesses natural hypoallergenic and antimicrobial properties, helping allergy suffers to breathe properly.
- It is also naturally resistant to dust mites.
- Bamboo pillows can be machine-washed and dried.
We could also claim that bamboo-derived rayon pillows are suitable for all sleeping positions, but this is only because the shredded memory foam fillings in the vast majority of such pillows can be reduced or increased in volume to make then softer and flatter, or harder and plumper. Bamboo pillows can be adjusted to suit any sleeping position.
Many prefer to use a bamboo pillow with a bamboo mattress (meaning a mattress with a bamboo cover). Check out the Brentwood Home 13-Inch Gel HD Memory Foam Mattress (Made in the USA) Here. This is a great mattress suitable for anyone.
Do Bamboo Pillows Smell?
Bamboo pillows are environmentally friendly and sustainable. Bamboo can grow anywhere, even in infertile soils and during droughts. It grows extremely rapidly and is likely the most eco-friendly substance on earth that can be used to manufacture pillows – and mattresses! There is no need for fertilizers or irrigation: bamboo looks after itself – and it grows at an amazing rate!
However, any material can become contaminated where there may be toxic or smelly chemicals involved. This can conceivably be the case where foam is involved. Many foams are manufactured using volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and such VOCs can be emitted by the foam into the atmosphere (your bedroom). It is possible to minimize the risk of this by purchasing pillows that are CertiPUR-US certified. This shows that they are free (or should be free) from such VOC emissions, heavy metals, toxic fire retardants, ozone depleters, and several more potentially toxic substances. GREENGUARD GOLD is another certification relat.ing to chemical emissions.
Washing and Drying Your Bamboo Pillow
Bamboo pillows can be machine-washed or hand washed in warm water. If you are using a washing machine wash it on a low setting. Shredded memory foam pillows can also be dried in a tumble dryer set on low heat. If you have a solid memory foam pillow, such as a wedge-shaped pillow, place the pillow under a cold fan then air dry it.
If your pillow has gone flat, you can fluff it up by tumbling it in a tumble drier on a low heat setting and running it for about 15 minutes. The foam shreds will be broken up by the tumbling action and the heat, and then fluffed up to its correct volume for maximum comfort.
Check Out Manufacturer’s Instructions
Finally, whatever you have to do with your bamboo pillow, check out the manufacturer’s instructions. Follow these to the letter and you shouldn’t go wrong. It’s a good rule to air the pillow for 24 hours after opening and then check it over before sleeping on it. There is not much difference between bamboo pillows and other types of pillows. Simply use your common sense and air it before use. Make sure you have read all the instructions and if you feel that something is wrong, then contact the vendor or manufacturer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are questions we often get asked regarding bamboo pillows. The first is a very common one, and one everybody should be able to answer.
Generally, only the top cover contains bamboo. Even then it is mainly not even half. Many bamboo-derived rayon pillows, known generally as bamboo pillows, consist of around 35% – 40% of bamboo-derived rayon and 65% – 60% polyester. Alternatively, that 65% – 60% could be polyester microfiber. 40/60 seems to be the most common combination.
Shredded foam enables you to remove some of the filling and replace it with a higher density or lower density grade to change the working characteristics of the pillow. Some pillows offer different densities of shredded foam so you can change the density of the filling up or down to make your pillow harder or softer. Shredded foam also enables you to change the filling to suit your sleeping position. A stomach sleeper needs a flatter, softer pillow than a side sleeper, and so on.
Yes, it does indeed shrink – but not by as much as cotton does. Not only that, but bamboo fibers are processed in such a way as to minimize any further shrinkage. You can safely wash and dry your bamboo-derived rayon pillow covers immediately you receive them – if you wish!
Bamboo is harder-wearing than cotton. It is also more cooling, due to its structure. Bamboo can also absorb moisture from your face and neck during the night. Cotton can tend to retain heat and does not tend to dry out your skin overnight.
Both! The prices you see can be for just one pillow or for a set of two – or even four! It is extremely important that you very carefully check out the listing for pillows you are looking at. Some state that the price is for a pair, but you can never be sure until you find the price for your product on the relevant Amazon page. Very often you will find the price is central on the Amazon listing, but if it is not listed then make sure you find out the answer.
- Snuggle-Pedic Luxury Bamboo Pillow
- Coop Home Goods Premium Bamboo Pillow
- Xtreme Comforts Slim Bamboo Pillow
- Wondersleep Premium Bamboo Pillow
- Zen Bamboo Pillow with Gel Fiber Filling
- Langria Bamboo Pillow with Mem Foam filling
- Brentwood Home Therapeutic Bamboo Pillow
- Ontel Miracle BambooTM Pillow
Bamboo pillows are gaining in popularity due to their unique properties. Our bamboo pillow review has included 8 of the recent best selling bamboo pillows, and also a bamboo pillow buyer’s guide. If you intend buying a bamboo-derived rayon pillow, keep in mind that the bamboo generally appears in the top cover only: not in the filling or in any inside cover. Contact us if you have any difficulties or issues when reading this review.
Selena Lamas says
When I first got it I thought it would be too soft (not the usual firm memory foam) but in actual fact I’ve grown to like its softness. It is great for neck support when lying on one’s back. It is too low if lying on one’s side, but then one just needs to put a soft pillow underneath it to raise it to the desired level. The cover is soft and velvety.
Richard Morse says
Good to know.
Lynelle Fetterolf says
This is absolutely the best pillow I have ever slept on. I have had it for a week now and it is the best sleep I have had. It is not too hard and not too soft, it is just right (heard that before haha). A friend told me about this pillow and she also rated it the best. I cannot say enough good things about how great this pillow is to sleep in.
Richard Morse says
We sure do know Lynelle.
Good choose, fast delivery time, average prices. All this words about this service. I am a customer of this service 1.5 years, like it
Brian Vasquez says
Does this pillow have a removable washable case?
Richard Morse says
No, the entire pillow is washable.
Brian Vasquez says
My husband likes to fold and bend his pillow a lot so the pillows we had before deform very quickly. Will any of these regain its shape better?
Richard Morse says
Yes, they will regain.
Merlyn Melin says
I was impressed with the firmness of Wondersleep Bamboo pillows upon full inflation. You can re-fluff your pillow like a feather pillow but you get the support of memory foam.